https://www.tantramovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/One-Tribe.jpg 640 960 Michal Kali Griks https://tantramovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Logo_400x200-300x146.jpg Michal Kali Griks2020-06-20 14:02:002020-11-20 09:35:4410 Best qualities of Tantra teacher according Tantra Movement School
1. It`s your good friend, always there for you.
2. There`s unconditional love flowing between
3. He/she is there to empower you. To liberate you. To support you to find real guru, real master, real teacher, real god/goddess in yourself.
4. He/she is always a student. Every workshop, retreat, lecture he is not only teaching but he is learning, practising, exercising and improving at the end his/her teaching as well.
5. He/she is always a student. To keep the balance and stay updated he constantly is studying, developing new things, he is reading a lot because he wishes to provide you with always the best answer and best guidance.
6. But he/she is always honest and authentic. When he/she doesn’t know something he/she is willing to find it out for you or guide how you, your self may find it.
7. He is authentic. When he is in the process (emotions) himself/herself, he/she doesn`t suppress it. He/she allows himself/herself to be a human being and being seen like this. This encourages students to be authentic themselves as well.
8. He is a shining example of what he is teaching. When he is teaching about something what he still didn`t achieve and is not in the moment at least he is very frankly about it.
9. He is allowing you to have your own opinion, own way. Sometimes he may encourage or even provoke you to disagree. He/she doesn`t pretend to be always right and he/she is willing or even happy to change her/his mind.
10. He/she gives you the guidelines, not the rules. He/she is showing you directions but you have to choose. He/she is giving you the path, experience but it’s you who have to take the steps. He is not always holding your hands. He allows you to fall and make mistakes without feeling that you did the permanent job.
11. He/she has the ability to listen and reflect on it, even beyond the lines.
12. He/she is happy when their students become better than he/she is
We will enrol on those subjects more soon in our book.
More of 10 best tantric movies, advice, books…. you may find here