https://www.tantramovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/save16kidsposter.png 400 287 Tantra Coach https://www.tantramovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/tantra-movement-new-logo.png Tantra Coach2017-02-02 15:24:002018-01-06 18:24:37Veganism and world hunger awareness Tantra Movement new leaflet
Dear people, with our new leaflet we would like to rise awareness about the positive effects that a vegan diet has on health and environment.
What does tantra have to do with hungry children ?
It´s all about connection.
This beautiful believe that many teachings are sharing that “We are all one” tantra is transforming into a real experience. Through tantric love-making, massage or just exercise we may feel one, within ourself, as well as with our partner, with other people, animals, nature and the whole universe. When we feel everyone and everything as a part of us or ourself as a part of everything it´s natural that we want to cause just happiness and not pain or sadness.
We may generate an enormous energy, by making love all night and bringing that energy up instead of loosing it through peak orgasm and finishing after less than 10 minutes. This great energy we like to use to create more happiness in our own life and the lifes of others. With this deeper felling of connectedness, we are also able to feel pain of animals, abused women, hungry children etc… We like to use this beautiful and powerful energy to stop all of this and especially by to not cause it ourselves.
That´s unconditional love beyond limits. Share it !
It´s all about awareness.
So that´s why we would like to make you aware of a few crucial aspects of changing to a vegetarian, or even better a vegan diet, or at least by eating less meat to start with, that will help you as well as hungry children, animals, forests, water, air, the Earth, climate etc.
1. A vegan diet is one of the most healthy ones. Its benefits are increased energy, looking younger, a stronger immune system, healing effects for many diseases and many other benefits.
2. Animal agriculture causes an estimated 18 percent of all greenhouse gases. That’s roughly equivalent to emissions caused by the entire worldwide transport sector – every car, plane, train and boat on the planet combined.
3. Animal agriculture is responsible for up to 91 percent of the destruction of the Amazon rainforest. Up to 137 plant, animal and insect species are lost every day due to rainforest destruction.
4.Animal Agriculture is responsible for 20%-33% of all fresh water consumption in the world today. One steak takes 7,500 litres of water to produce. Yet around 1.2 billion people – almost one-fifth of the world’s population – face water shortages.
5. A dairy farm with 2,500 cows produces the same amount of waste as a city of 411,000 people. 130 times more animal waste than human waste is produced in the US. These huge cesspools of manure can emit toxic gases, contaminate drinking water, harbour disease-causing pathogens and kill wildlife.
6. 3/4 of the world’s fisheries are exploited or depleted. We could see fishless oceans by 2048. The fishes are the species who are most sensitive for pain.
7. 82% of starving children live in countries where food is fed to animals, and the animals are eaten by western countries. 1.5 acres can produce 37,000 pounds of plant-based food. 1.5 acres can produce 375 pounds of meat.
8. Livestock covers 45% of the earth’s total land.
9. 70 billion farmed animals are reared annually worldwide. More than 6 million animals are killed for food every hour.
10. Each day, a person who eats a vegan diet saves 1,100 gallons of water, 45 pounds of grain, 30 sq ft of forested land, 20 lbs CO2 equivalent, and one animal’s life.
11. A person who follows a vegan lifestyle produces the equivalent of 50 per cent less carbon dioxide than a meat-eater and uses an 11th of the oil, 1/13th of the water and 1/18th of the land.
12. Every time when you choose to eat vegan food imagine around yourself 16 hungry children who are smiling because they are thankful to you, that they may eat with you 🙂
It´s all about love.
The main purpose of Tantra Movement School is to spread unconditional love. It is the most important thing in our lifes and the biggest power for changing the world into a better place.
“For me, sexuality is the most beautiful, intimate, and powerful expression of love. When I recognised how important this is in my life, I asked “If love is the most important need in the majority of humanity, why is there no place for the energy of love and sexuality in peoples education?” So, I hope that in establishing Tantra Movement School I can help fulfill this great need. In my life I used to experience sex as a way to hell but I have been very fortunate to now experience it as a way to heaven. Now I´m liberating sexuality from guilt and shame and uplifting it to it´s rightful place of sacredness, love and honor.
We offer :
Please do not hesitate to ask questions and to make contact.
Michal Kali Griks